Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday lunchtime quick hit


Busy day!!! I really haven't eaten due to getting t-shirts to folks around the hospital. I'll hit up Java City for yogurt later.

We talked in our weekly huddle this morning about "Presentation". Margie did a great job presenting and she said something that really made since. She was talking about how our lobby here at ACH is a stress reliever. It really is! It’s a happy open place with fish tanks, water falls, shops and, a welcoming center. Before you even walk in there are beautiful flowers that line the area. Serious, our hospital is really a showplace.

I rode some last night and the knee is in good shape! Thanks to all my buds and the docs for keeping me on the bike for this. I worried a little. I’ll have a couple more training rides before the big one. Sounds funny but I’m looking forward to sleeping in a tad this Saturday morning. Ok, sleeping in for me means until about 6:30.

Word has it the NLR Mayor will be riding a little with me next Thursday! What an honor! My bud Charlie Hight is going to be out there too!

Well, back to work! We’re on a hiring frenzy right now! Yep, that’s a very good thing!

Hey, I still need some donations for these kids!
Online donations are at: http://www.archildrens.org/

Mail in donations are at:
Arkansas Children’s Hospital Foundation
Attn: Geo’s Ride
800 Marshall Street
Little Rock, AR 72202

Take care!
Geo