Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sitting on GO!!!

Well aww right here we go! I'm at the house with the HUGE van. I think I could get half of my neighborhood in this thing. I havw to say thank you to Chris and the folks at the downtown LR Enterprise office for this! This will make our life so much easier over the next 48 hours.

I had a package from Energizer on the front porch! There are cases of batteries! I have enough hearing aid batteries now to last the rest of the year and then some. Shout out to Serge! Thank you friend!

These guys also sent down the Energizer Bunny to say howdy to the kids! They even sent big foam pink bunny ears! It was a hoot. The kids loved it! I know I talk about the celebs that come to the hospital but if you have noticed, I only do it after the fact and the celebs are always long gone by the time I put these out. I simply can't put it out there in advance due to the safety of our patients and staff. After today I will be like all the rest of the staff and hardly ever know who came and went either. I just got lucky to find out about the Kiss mobile because it was parked in front of the hospital at lunch time. Mickey and Minnie... I just lucked out on that one but they were long gone when I found out. We have an awesome Child Life group here and they really watch out for our kids best interest.


Gotta load the van!! Come back later and I'll update!

No comments: