Friday, June 8, 2007

Clock's ticking....

Well here we go folks... clock's ticking towards the weekend! I'm hearing Loverboy's 80's hit "Everybody's working for the weekend!" Yeah yeah yeah, call me Mr. VH1 I don't care! HA!


I'm flying solo for a couple days this week as Evie is on vacation this week and Julie flew to Orlando for the Child Life conference. They are great though because they had everything all lined out before they left so it's been really busy but things are running smooth!


I'm going to pick up my packet for the Carti Tour de Rock today at lunch. The ride is tomorrow and the reregistered number of riders is a mind blowing 530!! Way to go Carti! I have a huge respect for Jennifer and the crew over there. I'm glad that ACH is the sponsor for the Family Ride tomorrow with them. ACH and Carti... yep, that's like world peace right there!



You know I told you about all the celebs we have that come to visit? Well yesterday one of my favorite came! Oh yeah, this one is so fine! Like a piece of dark chocolate! Oh wait, it was dark chocolate!! You got it .. the Heresy Kiss Mobile came for a visit! After lunch Dee and Margie from Benefits and myself walked across the parking lot and took it as a photo op. Thank you Heresy for making the day of some kids at ACH!
Ok, the ride plans for the weekend: Start with the Carti ride at 7:30 in the morning then jump off the route about halfway and work it over to Hwy 70 for a ride to West Memphis. Coach Mark and I are driving over to Forrest City after work to take his car and he will ride to there tomorrow. I'll ride another 37 miles to West Memphis if the buzzards don't carry me off first. Terri will pick me up in West Memphis and we'll wine and dine over there and return home Sunday.
Oh the new ACH jersey is due to arrive next week as well as the event t-shirt! I'm giddy as a kid at Christmas! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Y'all have an awesome weekend and thanks for reading!
Geo