Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We interupt this silence with a post...

So gang, it's been a busy time at the office and Em was using the home laptop for school work.

Ok, update since Saturday's ride, lemme see...
I woke Sunday feeling like I hadn't ridden the bike the day before. I felt great! I really wanted to spend the afternoon out riding but I knew I needed to work around the house cutting grass and cleaning the garage. Y’all ever do that? I didn’t think so! HA!

Last night it rained – yep, another one of those pop up afternoon showers.

I was asked to speak at the Soundstart conference this afternoon. What an honor! It’s a conference for parents with deaf or hearing impaired kids. My part was the, “Don’t let a hearing impairment stop your child from being whatever they want to be!”

Team Rubicon is parked right out here in the parking lot right now! They are in visiting the cancer kids! I haven’t gotten to met them but they will host a ride at 5:30 today. I’ll be there! I see them now!! They are heading to the van.

OK, y’all aren’t going to believe this. When I went home yesterday they were right beside me but the team car says “Russ” on the side. I thought it was another team in town. Dang, they were in my neighborhood! Geo, you dork!

Oh well, more tonight…