Wednesday, May 23, 2007

5.23.07 Part II

Work day over and clipped in and rode to the house. Well not straight home. I rode along the river and got 15 in before heading to the house. Saw JBar out crankin'. Good ride and good wind most of the time. The one real climb on the way home was met with a pushy snot headwind. Nothing like a shoulderless road, lots of traffic, a hill, headwind, and the Cow God. But hey, I survived. I keep telling friends about riding to the Cow God. I'll take a photo of what I'm talking about this weekend and post it. There is a meat warehouse on top of this hill and it has a huge black angus cow on the roof. One day a year ago I was really hot, tired and bonking to the hilt and it was like the cow was putting some evil curse on me. It was one of those sweat in your eyes and stinging like crazy sort of days. Since then I've called it the Cow God. When I climb that hill I won't look up because it's head turns a looks at me and it's eyes turn red. Ok, I'm lying but it sounds cool huh?! Speaking of things comin' to life -- Transformers the Movie comes out July 4th! Oh Yeah!!

Anyway, the ride home was good and it was one of those rides where when you stop and every sweat gland explodes. I was sweating a river!

Ok so the weekend plans (hey, it's Wednesday night! Long weekend is almost here!)
Coach tells me to save the legs... I tell him he's a pain in the butt some days. So I'll save the riding for the weekend... maybe. (I see Coach M. rolling his eyes! HA!)

Thursday: Maybe easy spin
Friday: No ride
Saturday: House -- Carti Training Ride -- not with the front group since I'm saving the legs.
Sunday: Easy spin
Monday: (Fasten the seat belt baby cakes here we go!!!) Cook's Landing and on wheels at 7am for a ride to Russellville and back for about 143 miles. Several folks are going. Some all the way out and back and some part. It will be steady and easy pace due to the distance. Ya wanna ride with us a bit? Come on out and feel tha loooove!

Hey, check this out -- Coach M likes Blue Coast Burrito's Fish Tacos and Baha Tea. I knew there's was something about this guy. Blue Coast owner lives just down the hill from us too. I need to get them on as a sponsor. My family thinks I'm the only person that likes fish tacos.

Don't forget to go over to www.archildrens.org and make a donation to the ride or send a check to the hospital for the ride! Man, it's a tax write off and you know you need it so send a lot!

Well awww-right, I'm outta here!
Geo.

No comments: