Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Then later that day...

Hey River Readers!

Yep, I still feel great even after yesterday! I've heard from all but one of the riders and everyone seems to be doing great! We all agreeed that it was good to have had a real long ride to iron out kinks and listen to what our bodies were telling us.

Here's some things we learned:
Keep a nice social pace and you can ride forever.

Eat light but eat often

Drink up!

Make sure those shorts fit.

Sunscreen is a beautiful thing! Just don't wipe your hands on the back of your shorts or your have white hand prints on your rear.

Sunglasses are a must. You should see my eyes today! Dracula red! Bad Geo bad!

Laugh and sing songs.

Laugh at yourself.

Surround yourself with good people and you won't notice when you get tired.

Take a friends advice.

Folks, I am getting so excited now about the ride! The training yesterday just boosted my confidence level 100%

No comments: