Wednesday, February 14, 2007

02.14.07

Sorry for the delay in blogging this week. We've had raining, windy, and now cold weather so no one could really do anything but spin inside. I have the next few days off (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun) so I should be able to get in some good rides plus my wife and daughter will be out of town. that equals no schedules!

I met with the director of Audiology, Patti, my Audio hero, Mary Martha, Ginger from PR and Alyssa from Foundation to talk with the Unitron Rep, Sue. Super nice lady. Everyone was excited about the possibility of having Untiron play a role in the ride. We have our fingers crossed!

Mary Martha gave me some very cool swag yesterday! Check this out! They are sweat bands for my hearing aid! The really cool deal is that they are open in the back so I can wear my IPOD tunes while riding/working out and sweating. I'm ready to do a hard spin and see how well they would. I like the name of the product. EAR GEAR. Thought you guys would like the photos. The one of the back of my head is just so you could see me "plugged" to tunes with the sweatband cover on it. Hey they had some wild colors!

We are continuing to work with Jon on the jersey design and it looks so awesome!

The donor letter and the corporate donor sponsorship letter is getting close to finished and they'll be going out soon.









We got word the ENTERPRISE RENTAL is hooking us up with 2 cargo vans for the ride. Thanks Enterprise for helping us. We'll use one in the front of the team and one in the back especially during the after hours riding across the farmlands.

There is a lot of excitement building with this ride and much earlier than my last one.

I'm ready for daylight savings to return so I can ride after work. Remember all those days of riding the 30 to 40 miles every afternoon? Ahh yes, it will be here in a few short weeks.

No comments: